Donald Marra joined Kim & Stewart in 2020. Donald prosecutes patent applications in the computer arts across a wide array of technologies. Prior to becoming a patent practitioner, Donald studied computer science and computer engineering, performing successive internships at Hewlett Packard Enterprise in software engineering and ASIC verification.
- • J.D., University of Pennsylvania Carey Law School, 2020
- • B.S. (summa cum laude), Computer Science, University of the Pacific, 2015
- • B.S. (summa cum laude), Computer Engineering, University of the Pacific, 2015
- Bar Admissions
- • United States Patent and Trademark Office
- • State Bar of California
- • English